Followers

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Sketchy Time at All Dressed Up

Good evening blogland

Apologies for this being slightly late - been a busy evening and I forgot to either post or schedule it.

But I'm here now!

And so we have a new challenge over at All Dressed Up and this time it's sketch time!  Now I think those of you who are regular followers of my irregular posting that I love sketches - and this one is no exception.

Here's the sketch:


And here's what I created:


I have used 321 Go
coloured with my Copics

Papers:
BoBunny - Surprise

Dies:
Nestie
Die-namics - Stacking Stars

Sentiment from Craftwork Cards

This challenge will run until 2nd of August.

Head on over to All Dressed up blog to check out the rest of the teams creations, and why not enter the challenge whilst you are there.
 **Please note** 
To enter our challenges you MUST use an All Dressed Up Image or paper.
Don't forget to stop by our Facebook Group to keep up to date with all the latest All Dressed Up news, and chat to fellow crafters. 

So that's it from me today folks - still hit and miss with the old Mojo, it may be slowly coming back, but we're now looking down the nose of the summer holidays.   I've got 6 days until SWMbO breaks up, then it will be full tilt summer fun and you won't see much of me at all!

Again, apologies for not visiting your blogs for ages - one day I'll catch up, I promise!!

See you soon,

Sarah


12 comments:

Sarah said...

Nice one Sarah!! Love that sketch too xx

Tracy said...

Love what you have done with the sketch Sarah, fab image and the papers are awesome. Xxx

Kat W said...

Sketches are so great for those mojo-less days I find...although I often end up tweaking the sketch quite a bit - naughty!
Great take on the sketch here and a fabulous boys card :-)

Not quite sure why I haven't been following your blog so have rectified that now :-)

Hugs, Kat x

Wendy said...

Absolutely fabulous Sarah, so so cute! Love it.
Wendy xx

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card Sarah. Love it.

Susan xx

Sharon said...

This is a fab sketch Sarah and I love your take on it. The image is adorable and love the papers.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

scrappymo! said...

Looks wonderful Sarah.Glad your mojo has at least partially returned...in the meantime, enjoy your summer with your family.

Time flies so quickly and you only have this summer to make this summers memories!!!

Jane Savage said...

I love sketches too, Sarah, great to rejuvenate the mojo which has clearly happened here! Great card! Love those funky papers! xx

Maritha said...

That is just so cool... and cute ;)

Hugs

Unknown said...

He is soooo cool! A perfect boy's card x x x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Love this fun boy card. The colours are fab. Enjoy the school holidays x

Arabella said...

Fab boy card Sarah! I love sketches too :)

Arabella